15 Day Book Blogger Challenge [Day 3]

Click on the image to be redirected to the original post.

Day 3: Who are your blogging BFFs?

Like April said in her original post, I could be here all night listing my favorite bloggy pals.  There are so many great bloggers out there who I consider to not only be my blog friends, but I consider to be real friends, too!  Below are a few girls I narrowed it down to who are always there for me when I need to vent or fangirl or bounce ideas off of, etc. and I'm thankful for each of them!

I need to start this list with my co-blogger and real life bestie, Vanessa and our associate blogger Jen who is made of awesome!



Ash from Smash Attack Reads!
I love this girl to pieces!  We met through blogging and became fast friends when we met up for a local author event.  She's kind, hilariously funny and is someone I know I can go to with ANY woe, be it blog-related or personal!  This girl is a true blue friend ♥


Amber from Me, My Shelf & I

I'm pretty sure that Amber and I are kindred spirits.  Sisters from different misters!  Amber is one of the craziest, funniest and most real people I've eve met and I adore that about her!  We chatted on the phone (for hours at a time) a few times before finally meeting in BEA and it's like we've known each other our whole lives!



Aislynn from Stitch-Read-Cook

This girl is one of the genuinely sweetest people you'll ever meet and we LITERALLY chat on gmail all day almost every day (but don't tell our bosses, lol!) We help each other get through the work day and talk each other off the ledge when one of us is ready to go on a crime spree ;)


Ana from Owl Always Be Reading!
I actually met Ana before I realized she was a blogger.  She's one of our local South Floridians and we'd see each other at author events all the time.  I later learned that she used to be an associate blogger and had just started her own blog.  Now she's become a member of our merry group of South FL bloggers and we attend events together all the time :) We love Ana!

Carrie from Stalking The Bookshelves
I love Carrie!  She's just awesome and I think she sometimes forgets how awesome she is!  She "retired" from the blogging world but I think her sister is trying to get her to start again and I fully support it.  Carrie, come back to us!!  (Even though I totally know where to find her because I stalk her on Twitter, FB and we text from time to time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison