Harry Potter - I miss you already!

It has definitely been bittersweet for us now that the last Harry Potter movie has just been released {well, it was released a few days ago, but you get my sentiment right?}. So as a tribute, and keeping with the bittersweetness of it all, we're sharing a video from London's red carpet where Daniel, Rupert, Emma, and the ever-so-lovely Ms. J.K. Rowling say their final goodbyes. {This is the bitter part}
**sniff sniff* Tissue anyone?





But, since being sad sucks, here's a little bit of the sweet I mentioned earlier. Here is one of our favorite videos that just cracks us up every single time we watch it! Are we the only dorks? Throw us a line here!
{Warning: Before watching, let us just apologize in advance for having this song be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.}




I'd also like to share a few of the photos we've taken visiting the Hogwarts at Universal Studios. Why? Because sharing is caring!

♥ Isalys and Phil sporting butterbeer staches ♥

♥ Vanessa and Gio sporting butterbeer staches - hey, it's the thing to do there! ♥

♥ On the corner of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade ♥
I ♥ my retro camera app!

♥ Entering Hogwarts! Le sigh! ♥

Hope you've enjoyed our videos and pictures.
I think I'll go plan our next trip and re-read Harry Potter again :)

♥ Vanessa

 

13 comments:

  1. That was sad but as they said the story does live on. Now I really want to re-read Harry Potter lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I haven't gone to Hogwart's at Universal yet?!? I need to get with the program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is sad that the last book and now the last movie are out.

    *sigh* It was a good ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all should check out my Harry Potter challenge and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I definitely got teary eyed watching that first video. Thanks a lot! lol
    I have a book blog too if you want to check it out.
    http://cleanteenfiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to Harry Potter World yet. I = the suck. :( Love the pictures, and I am still wondering why Dumbledore was naked in that Puppet Pals video...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am desperate to go to Harry Potter world, but there is no way I can afford it. :(

    I am saving though, I will get there one day!

    Loved the speeches. sad it's over, but it will last a long time, in our hearts, minds and in the next generation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will so miss Harry Potter! It was part of my childhood! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man I SO need to go there. I love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw that last movie tonight. I teared up so many times just thinkging "this is it". I can't believe it's done. I think I need to go back and re-read the books soon. I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that video has me in tears, you can tell just how much they love each other. Reading the last book was hard as I cried then - I haven't seen the last movie yet waiting for my son to get back from his dad's to go see it. I know I am going to bawl like a baby when its over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sad to see it go too.

    But now...I want some butterbeer. I hear it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol I have to confess I watched this while I was at work and almost couldn't stop myself from laughing. That song is so stuck in my head now.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison