Halloween Doggies

So I don't have any human babies yet, but I am the proud momma of 3 doggies {two Teacup Chihuahuas and one mystery dog which we think is a Chihuahua/Italian Greyhound mix}

I thought it'd be fun to share a few pics of them in their costumes.



{Left to Right:  Cassie, Lady and Toby}

{The four-legged love of my life, Toby in his boo bandana}

{Lady in her striped skull sweater. She's got the cutest floppy ears.}

{And last, but not least, my teeniest munchkin, Cassie the Teacup Witch!}

And we got a visitor today :) The lovable Missie from The Unread Reader stopped by with her pooch Ozzie.
 

 {Ozzie is a 10 year old Australian Cattle Dog, as known as Blue Heelers}
 {Ozzie was Witch's Best Friend to Missie's adorable cousin Kaycee.  That is one cute pair!}


Thanks Missie for stopping by today...I'd be happy to doggy sit anytime {Ozzie looks really sweet}  :)

Hope all your pets are enjoying Halloween as much as we are!
 

♥Isalys

12 comments:

  1. Awww they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isalys, Your babies are just the cutest ever! I just want to snuggle with them, which would probably not be a good thing for them. LOL

    Thanks for including the pics of Ozzie. He is such an attention seeker. :D

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... so cute! Brings back memories of dressing up our dog. I think she wore a set of rabbit ears (briefly) one Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I wanted to dress my little guy up this year, but I decided that this college student shouldn't be spending money on a costume for her dog when she can't afford groceries as it is! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG
    Love it!
    I'm thinking of dressing up my poodle this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! They are so cute!!! I love the costumes. Please post more doggie pics in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute. thanks for sharing. i love doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a toby too, a doxie. Aww those are to cute. If I did that to my pup he'd have it off in no time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison