Teaser Tuesday 5.18.10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Isalys's Teaser:
"I wasn't directly responsible for most of the deaths that were scattered in my wake, but I was haunted by the feeling that none of them would have happened if it weren't for me. In my darkest moments - and this was one of them - I wondered if my life was worth the price that had been paid for it."

~ p. 6 of "Dead In The Family" {Sookie Stackhouse #10} by Charlaine Harris

♥ I so hope she ends up with Eric! **sigh**

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh - great choice! This one is next on my TBR list and I can't hardly wait. My teaser this week is from Spells by Aprilynne Pike ... fantastic book, but it's all that is standing between me and Dead in the Family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. What a question! Great teaser.

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello, self-doubt. Hope she picks herself back up! Great teaser.

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Teaser!!! Check out mine at http://addictofromance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison