Isalys is back!

Hi everyone!!

As you know, I was away all week and as amazing as Las Vegas is, it feels good to be home again! I missed my hubby, my dogs, my friends and I really missed my bed. Hotel beds are never as comfy as your own.

I went for work so I didn't have any down-time to just "play" but I did get to enjoy some pretty fantastic dinners and do a little dancing - and the best part is I didn't have to pay for any of it *woot*

Here are a few pics that I thought I'd share:


Harrah's ~ My home away from home for the week!


Dinner at Twist in Mandalay Bay with some clients & vendors. Pretty fancy stuff!


View of the strip from the 23rd floor of Mandalay Bay...pretty huh?!


Did a little dancing at Victory inside Hard Rock with my associates :)

I hope you guys didn't miss me too much *hehe* and I look forward to getting back to our regular blog routine :)

XoXo

4 comments:

  1. Amen on hotel beds never being as good as "your" bed.
    Ever seen that Ikea commercial where the couple returns from vacation and collapses into bed?
    That's how I always feel.

    LOVE the dress and pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sounds like a fun time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I love VEGAS! I wanted to let you guys know that I have an award for you at my site. You can go here to view it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics. i love vegas. i went there years ago. i have been wanting to go back. i would love a vegas vacation.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison