Author Signing Tonight!

We are oh so excited because we have another awesome author event tonight...but not just any author event, a double whamy!!
*ooeh ooeh*

Tonight, we'll be meeting Cassandra Clare, author of The Immortal Instruments Series as well as the upcoming Infernal Devices Series

AND

Holly Black whose new book "White Cat" was just relelased!



Hopefully they'll do a reading from their new books and some Q&A. Either way, it's sure to be a great time :)

If any of you are in the Coral Gables, FL area and are interested...they'll be at Books & Books near Miracle Mile. The event starts at 6:30 PM.


6 comments:

  1. I just finished and loved White Cat! Sounds like a fun evening is in store for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I absolutely adore Cassandra Clare and became obsessed with the Immortal Instruments not long after finishing the first chapter of her first book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! Have fun and let us know how it went!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo going to try to make it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks exciting! I just added White Cat to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison